To collect key information from each message such as keywords, a synopsis, illustrations, scriptures, and key points in the message.
Message types include Sunday Sermons, SCP Classes, Devotions, Special teachings, College curriculum and more.
All videos will be found in the links folder. For each video that you watch, you will fill out the included form completely in a specific format. If you have any questions, please email Amy at email@example.com
|Write the title of the message.
|Write the date is was live
Listen to the video and pull out the following:
Key words about the message
After the video is complete, write a synopsis of the message in 200 words.
Start taking notes on the form link below:
A self-enrollable DEMO course that allows a preview of one session for each of the four STEP courses.
The STEP series of leadership development courses are taught by Dr. Wayne Cordeiro
There are four 12 week long courses for equipping yourself or others on your team in leading your church or organization. These include the following topics
1. "Life Skills for Leaders"
2. "Building and Leading Teams in 21st Century Churches"
3. "Creative Biblical Communication"
4. "Senior Pastor of Excellence"Directions for enrolling in the courses are provided at the end of this DEMO course. Each course provides a certificate when completed.
"Life Skills for Leaders Certificate" is part of the STEP series of Leadership development courses taught by Dr. Wayne Cordeiro. These are 12 one week sessions for equipping yourself or others on your team in leading your church or organization. They include the following topics
- Upgrading your Character
- Developing an Attractive Personality
- Upgrading your Attitude
- Increasing your Personal Initiative
- How to Inspires Teamwork
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- Building Alliances
- Leadership Scale of Trust
- Becoming Great Thinkers
Building and Leading Teams in 21st Century Churches, is the second course in the STEPS series of Leadership Development Courses. This course covers:
- Philosophy and Biblical Content
- Spiritual Gifts and Gift Fit
- Spiritual Gifts and Placement
- Spiritual Gifts and the Joy of Serving
- Use and Abuse of Gifts
- Culture and Core Values
- Totems of New Hope
- Problem Solving
- Priorities and Vision-Casting
- When Teams Fail
- Becoming Great Thinkers
Course three in the STEPS series by Dr. Wayne Coreiro. This course will instruct each student in the basic biblical principles of communication. We will cover the areas of the message, its structure, overcoming nervousness and communication in Spirit and truth.
- The Life Skill of Speaking Well
- Thesis Statement & Introduction
- Body: Points and Truth
- Storytelling, Word Pictures, & Illustrating
- Segues & Overcoming Nervousness
- Conclusion & Response
- Use & Abuse of Humor
- The Heart of a Communicator
- Programming: "The Frame" of Your Message
- Ten Commandments of a Communicator
"Senior Pastor of Excellence" is part of the STEP series of Leadership development courses taught by Dr. Wayne Cordeiro. This is a 16 week session for equipping yourself or others on your team in leading your church or organization. This session includes the following topics:
- From a Seedling to a Senior Leader
- The Unseen Life of a Senior Leader
- Where Leadership Begins
- The Role of a Senior Leader
- Navigating People Through Change
- The Senior Leader and the Pit Crew
- Appreciating Your Churches' Assets - The People
- The Pastor's Home Life
- Developing the Call of God
- The Ministry of Administration
- Programming the Weekend Service - Part I
- Programming the Weekend Services - Part II
- The Senior Leader's Role in Problem Solving
- Leading Up in Down Times